Awards, Certificates and Customer Feedbacks
Quality, reliability, and safety are the key to our success. These key criteria are recognized and confirmed by independent sources: through the receipt of a variety of professional awards, industry certificates, and client feedback.
For over 60 years, the Industrial Fabrics Association International (IFAI) has given annual International Achievement Awards (IAA) for innovation, technical expertise, and design excellence in this field of architecture. The jury is composed of industry experts, professional journal editors, architects and design professionals. Selection and recognition is based on complexity, design, workmanship, uniqueness, and function. In recent years, Hightex has been given awards for a number of significant projects including, by way of illustration, the following iconic structures:
- 2013, Award of Excellence Leviathan, Grand Palais, Paris, France
- 2012, Award of Excellence BC Place, Vancouver, Canada
- 2012, Outstanding Achievement Award Olympic Stadium Kiev, Ukraine
- 2011, Outstanding Achievement Award Gare Belvale, Luxembourg
- 2010, Award of Excellence Bergwacht Bayern, Bad Tölz, Germany
- 2010, Outstanding Achievement Award Wimbledon Centre Court, London, UK
- 2007, Outstanding Achievement Award Monumento 11-M, Madrid, Spain
- 2005, Award of Excellence “Melancholia” Anish Kapoor
- 2004, Outstanding Achievement Award Centre for Gerontology, Bad Tölz, Germany
- 2004, Outstanding Achievement Award Federal Environment Foundation, Osnabrück, Germany
- 2004, Outstanding Achievement Award Olympic Stadium, Berlin, Germany
- 2003, Award of Excellence Busan, South Korea
- 2003, Award of Excellence “Marsayas”, Anish Kapoor
Quality and Environmental Management
Our high quality standards are regularly checked and approved by TÜV Süd, which monitors our quality and environmental management according to ISO standards:
- ISO 9001:2015
- ISO 14001:2015
Hightex GmbH has recently updated its quality management standard ISO 9001 and the ISO 14001: 2015 for Environmental Management System.
The Certification Body of TÜV SÜD Managment Services GmbH certifies that Hightex has established and applies a Quality and Environmental Management System for Design, Engineering, Sales, Supervision of Installation and Inspection of Strucutres and Building Envelopes.
The most important award for us is still the recommendation of our customers. We can look back on a variety of challenging projects, which have been successfully executed mainly as the result of excellent cooperation between our clients and us. Here is a selection of recent recommendations:
- 2012, Olympiastadion Kiew | M.I. Svitlines, Master Profi, Ukraine:
"The execution of all the work was executed to our satisfaction and with the agreed programm..."
- 2012, National Stadion Warschau | W. Zarzadu, Direktor NCS:
"We are pleased to issue this letter of recommendation based on your good work on the roof of the National Stadium of Warsaw, Poland..."
- 2011, Leviathan, Grand Palais, Paris | L.Adams, Anish Kapoor Sudio:
"Mr. Kapoor will certainlay consider Hightex for future projects and highly recommends them to any future employee..."
- 2011, Wimbeldon, Centre Court, London | M.Bridge, Director, Galliford Try Construction South:
"The execution ... was completed to our satisfaction ... and in collaboration with all our roof contracting teams. We will certainly consider Hightex again on future projects"